Where is god?

Boobanna: What is the height of stupidity?
Raamanna: Hmm... How tall are you?

Customer: Waiter! Waiter!! There's a fly in my soup..
Waiter:
 Don't worry Sir! The spider in your meal will get it..
 
Saint: Where is god?
Little Boobanna: In our bathroom, sir!
Saint: What nonsense! Who said that?
Little Boobanna: I did, sir! My father always stands before the bathroom and shouts, "Oh God! You are still in there.."




Teacher: What's the chemical formula for water? 
Little Boobanna: "HIJKLMNO". 
Teacher: What nonsense?! 
Little Boobanna: You yourself said yesterday, that it's H to O!

Boobanna's Father: Your teacher says she finds it's impossible to teach you anything! 
Little Boobanna: That's why I always say, she's a useless teacher!

Little Boobanna: Dad, teacher asked me today whether I have any brothers or sisters who will be coming to school.
Boobanna's Father: That's nice of her to take such an interest.
So what did she say when you told her you're the only child, son? 
Boobanna: Nothing much.. She just said ... 'Thank goodness!'
 

Doctor: I've "bad news" and "very bad news" for you.
Patient:
 Well, better let me have the bad news first..
Doctor:
 The laboratory sent me your test results... And...
...They said.. You've only 24 hours to live..
Patient:
 What?! 24 hours! That's terrible, doctor!
What could be even worse? What's the very bad news?
Doctor:
 I've been trying to reach you since yesterday...

Police: Where the hell are you going at midnight?
Drunkard: I'm going to listen to a lecture on ill effects of drinking.
Police: Who will give such a lecture at midnight, and where?
Drunkard: My wife... At my house....

One: Have u heard about the man who threw his wife into a pond of crocodiles?
Another: No! What happened?
One: He's now being harassed by the animal rights organization for being cruel to the crocodiles.

And, the last one for today,
Wife: If I dismiss the cook and make the food myself for a month, what will you pay me?
Husband: I won't have to pay you, you'll get my entire insurance amount.


Image Credits:Icon_apps_query.svg Nuvola-like Icon created by Cary Bass 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not good to talk while eating..