It's not good to talk while eating..

Student: Would you punish me for some thing I didn't do?
Teacher: No, of course not! Now why would I do such a thing?!
Student: Phew! That's a relief, I didn't do my homework.

A history teacher & his wife were sitting at a table. The wife asked. 'Anything new at
work?'
He replied, 'No, I'm teaching History.'

Two old ladies were attending a function. One leaned over the other & whispered: My butt is going to sleep. 'I know,' replied the other, 'I heard it snore three times.


A true love story:
Once upon a time a boy asked a girl: Will you marry me?
She replied: No!
.........
And the boy lived happily ever after..

Kaamchor Khanna had a bad accident.
After examining him, the doctor said, "I have some good news, and some bad news for you.
First of all, you'll never be able to work again."
Khanna replied, "Oh!, so what's the bad news?"

As an inspirational measure, a boss placed a sign in the restroom directly above the sink. It had a single word on it: THINK
The next day, when he went to the restroom, he looked at his sign, and right next to it,
above the soap dispenser, someone had carefully lettered another sign, which read: THOAP!

Mother of a girl: So, you want to become my son-in-law?
Her Boyfriend: Not really, but I don't see any other way to marry your daughter..
Customer: What's the meaning of this fly in my tea?
Waiter: I don't know sir, I'm a waiter, not a fortune teller.

A couple were dining out in a family bar & restaurant..
Wife: Do you see that guy in the bar? He has been drinking like that since I left him seven years ago."
Husband: Stop joking!! No one celebrates that much..

The Maths teacher came to the classroom to find, "The Maths teacher is a Brainless idiot", written on the board.
He was very angry & shouted, "Who is responsible for this?? Stand up! Or the whole class will have to bear the consequences!!"
The whole class fell silent for a minute, & a boy from the last bench slowly stood up & said, "It was me, sir. I am sorry"
The Maths teacher looked at him for a moment & said,
"Well, you told the truth. I forgive you.. Sit down"

Once, when Boobanna was a small boy, he was having food with his father..
Boobanna: Father.. There is something I have to tell you..
Father: Not Now!! It's not good to talk while eating..
Boobanna: But..
Father: Dint you hear me?! I said NO!
Boobanna ate his food quietly. Then after their meal was over..
Father: Now tell me.. what is it you wanted to say..
Boobanna: All I had to say was that there was a dead cockroach in your food....

And finally,
A husband, the owner of a new car, was reluctant to allow his wife to drive.... But the wife did not give up her demand, and the husband finally agreed, cautioning her as she started the engine, "Remember, if you have an accident, the newspaper will print your age!"

Image Credits: 150px-Nuvola_apps_important.png from the Nuvola icon theme for KDE 3.x by David Vignoni
Source: http://www.icon-king.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog